The 360 Journey is about becoming a full circle follower of Jesus. That means experiencing NEW LIFE through trusting Jesus, a NEW WAY of honoring God, and a NEW PURPOSE of helping others do the same. No one is perfect, so everyone is welcome!
QUESTIONS FOR CONVERSATION:
Remember, discipleship is a series of conversations. Take time to discuss the questions below with a friend or in a group. The goal isn’t to answer all the questions, just to talk through the topic and process your thoughts and reactions. First, a review of some of the Bible verses that we talked about:
I have come that you might have life and have it to the full.”
Jesus said, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”
You will find me when you seek me with your whole heart.
1. Initial reactions to this topic? What jumped out at you?
2. What do you think of the statement, “It is easier to believe that God is powerful than to believe he is good”? How have your experiences shaped your view of God?
3. Jesus’s mission was to impact everyone (Mark 2.17), and every area of our lives (John 10.10). Is this the way you have viewed following Jesus?
4. The verse in Jeremiah says we should seek God with our whole heart. How do we do that?
5. Where would you locate yourself on the journey to experience a new life through trusting Jesus, a new way of honoring God, and a new purpose of helping others do the same?