The 360 Journey is about becoming a full circle follower of Jesus. That means experiencing NEW LIFE through trusting Jesus, a NEW WAY of honoring God, and a NEW PURPOSE of helping others do the same. No one is perfect, so everyone is welcome!
QUESTIONS FOR CONVERSATION:
Remember, discipleship is a series of conversations. Take time to discuss the questions below with a friend or in a group. The goal isn’t to answer all the questions, just to talk through the topic and process your thoughts and reactions. First, a review of some of the Bible verses that we talked about:
For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.
Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father.
1. Initial reactions to this topic? What jumped out at you?
2. Have you ever thought of the Bible as ONE story? Why might that be a surprising statement?
3. How significant is the Bible’s historical reliability to you in your faith? Why?
4. How have you experienced the tension between beauty and brokenness in your life?
5. How does the way we see God affect the way we see ourselves?
6. Which of the three ideas – reliable, relevant, revealing – matters most to you today? Why?