The 360 Journey is about becoming a full circle follower of Jesus. That means experiencing NEW LIFE through trusting Jesus, a NEW WAY of honoring God, and a NEW PURPOSE of helping others do the same. No one is perfect, so everyone is welcome!
QUESTIONS FOR CONVERSATION:
Remember, discipleship is a series of conversations. Take time to discuss the questions below with a friend or in a group. The goal isn’t to answer all the questions, just to talk through the topic and process your thoughts and reactions. First, a review of some of the Bible verses that we talked about:
God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him would not perish, but have eternal life.
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.
Salvation is found in no one else but Jesus, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.
If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
1. Initial reactions to this topic? What jumped out at you?
2. If Jesus is the ultimate interpreter of God to the world, what does his life tell us about God?
3. What do you think are the deepest needs and desires that we have as humans? Does Jesus fulfill them?
4. Romans says that God’s forgiveness comes free to us. How does the passage from Isaiah 53 outline the cost to Jesus?
5. The Bible was written from eyewitness accounts to the resurrection of Jesus. How did they change after witnessing this?
6. How do you receive something from God by faith? What does “by faith” mean to you?