The 360 Journey is about becoming a full circle follower of Jesus. That means experiencing NEW LIFE through trusting Jesus, a NEW WAY of honoring God, and a NEW PURPOSE of helping others do the same. No one is perfect, so everyone is welcome!
QUESTIONS FOR CONVERSATION:
Remember, discipleship is a series of conversations. Take time to discuss the questions below with a friend or in a group. The goal isn’t to answer all the questions, just to talk through the topic and process your thoughts and reactions. First, a review of some of the Bible verses that we talked about:
2 Corinthians 5:17
Anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!
Having been buried with him in baptism, you were also raised with him through your faith in the working of God, who raised him from the dead.
Therefore, dear brothers and sisters, you have no obligation to do what your sinful nature urges you to do.
So Christ has truly set us free. Now make sure that you stay free.
1. Initial reactions to this topic? What jumped out at you?
2. If you are a Christian, talk about how your life has changed since you came to faith. Give a few specific examples.
3. Why do you think baptism is a powerful moment in a person’s journey?
4. While we receive a new nature in Christ, we may still wrestle with old habits. How do you make a break from the past?
5. How does God use other Christ-followers to help us learn and live out a NEW WAY of honoring God?
6. The Bible says that Christ has set us free, but then it tells us to stay free. What part do we play?