The 360 Journey is about becoming a full circle follower of Jesus. That means experiencing NEW LIFE through trusting Jesus, a NEW WAY of honoring God, and a NEW PURPOSE of helping others do the same. No one is perfect, so everyone is welcome!
QUESTIONS FOR CONVERSATION:
Remember, discipleship is a series of conversations. Take time to discuss the questions below with a friend or in a group. The goal isn’t to answer all the questions, just to talk through the topic and process your thoughts and reactions. First, a review of some of the Bible verses that we talked about:
2 Peter 1:3
By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence.
I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.
Continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.
For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.
1. Initial reactions to this topic? What jumped out at you?
2. God works in you. You work it out. Talk about what that means in your life.
3. How do habits shape us in our everyday lives? How do spiritual habits or disciplines shape us?
4. Do you find praying to be difficult? Are you able to find a regular rhythm for praying or reading the Bible?
5. Which of the habits in the video do you think you need to exercise the most?
6. What “good things” might God be planning for you to do?