The 360 Journey is about becoming a full circle follower of Jesus. That means experiencing NEW LIFE through trusting Jesus, a NEW WAY of honoring God, and a NEW PURPOSE of helping others do the same. No one is perfect, so everyone is welcome!
QUESTIONS FOR CONVERSATION:
Remember, discipleship is a series of conversations. Take time to discuss the questions below with a friend or in a group. The goal isn’t to answer all the questions, just to talk through the topic and process your thoughts and reactions. First, a review of some of the Bible verses that we talked about:
But in fact, it is better for you that I go away, because if I don’t, the Helper won’t come. If I do go away, then I will send him to you.
Come, magnify the Lord with me, let us exalt his name together.
Just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function, so it is with Christ’s body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other.
As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love.
1. Initial reactions to this topic? What jumped out at you?
2. There are many ideas of what love looks like. What are the qualities of love that mark a Christ-follower?
3. The Bible says we belong to one another. What does it mean to be invested in each other?
4. Why is Christian community an essential part of growing in our understanding of and enjoyment of God?
5. What are the barriers in your life to forming deeper relationships?
6. Do you agree with the statement, “Our problem is not a lack of resources, it is a lack of love.” Why or why not?
7. If a diverse and loving community is impossible without God, how do you think God makes it possible?